Monday, August 21, 2006

Biblical Theology



I know that this book is not new and some of you probably already have it, but I needed to alert all who frequent this sight about it. It has been updated from the cover you see here and published through Soli Deo Gloria. It's subtitle is "The History of Theology from Adam to Christ". The work is an overview of the history of God's people through successive covenants which were established by God for his people. Monergism.com has the book and it is also highlighted in this months, absolutely sweet, TableTalk issue from Ligonier Ministries (my boy Sproul). The ISBN 1877611832 page amount is 911.

All must get this! Ok, maybe not all, but most, that is, after I get it.

Just a heads up. Mihilis and Baylor, I am coming with my "tag" post next.

1 Comments:

Blogger npitch said...

I'd have to join in recommending this one. Very tasty. If you want my review, you can find it by clicking on Owen's Biblical Theology at the monergism bookstore. (I'm not too good at doing links, or else I would link to it.)

Nathan Pitchford

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home