Thursday, May 24, 2007

Computer Issues

I have been simply too tired to blog at night when I get home from work. I miss the fellowship of the internet, but I do not want to be driven by my blog. I really do enjoy it though. Anyway, I have also been without the internet recently since my computer (a 28lbs Dell) finally bit the dust. BIG TIME. The computer was fire hot and frozen on the screen. Long story short, I am now joining the possible one world church of Mac. Yes, that's right I have now joined the Apple community.

I now am going to spend some time on this new computer of mine and try to figure out what the heck I am doing with it? Do any of you 'Apple-ites' (my new Mac Fam) know how to make the webpage you are on full size (maximize)? The font on mine is like .03 (really, really small)?

5 Comments:

Blogger James Gordon said...

Adam,

Welcome to the family. To make the text bigger you can do it the "Apple-ite" way of pushing command (the apple button) and either + or - at the same time. Or, you can do it the easy way by clicking on view in the finder bar on top of the screen and click "make text bigger" or "make text smaller."

In Christ,
James

7:32 PM  
Blogger T. Baylor said...

Adam,

Those who save their lives lose it, but those who lose themselves to Mac are eternally grateful.

3:50 AM  
Blogger jessevan said...

Did you get the new one that will boot up to both apple and mac?

4:39 AM  
Blogger Chris Bruno said...

Now that you have a Mac, the next step you need to take (as soon as you can afford it) is to buy Accordance bible software. That was the reason I originally made the switch a few years ago. All of the other Mac bells and whistles are a bonus. Accordance alone is enough of a reason to get a Mac.

10:04 AM  
Blogger smlogan said...

thomas,
what did you expect to happen after keeping it perpetually turned on/plugged in for 5 years?!

as for the acquisition of the idol - disappointing to say the least...just bow the knee and take the mark while you're at it.
baylor's biblical distortions will only prove damning in the end.

gordon,
and to think i just broke bread with you the other day (and paid).
what reproach! i'm sending you the receipt for your half, demas.

bruno,
i'm glad to see that your interests
lie where they should - i've heard that accordance is sweet; perhaps the Lord will grant you repentance.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home