Thursday, April 19, 2007

Been Busy

I am now back at work full time. My schedule with Seminary has died down to only a thursday night class for the next 2 weeks and then out for the summer. Unfortunately, this means that I have to join the "work-a-day-world" with the masses. I have learned to find enjoyment in my house framing, but yet it keeps me very tired at night. Now that I am full time hopefully I will develope those 'full time legs' and won't be soooo tired each evening. I have much planned for this summer by way of reading and studying my Hebrew. Busy, busy, busy. I guess I'll stop complaining and boast for just a moment.
Last week Adri and I found out the sex of our baby. IT'S A BOY! The nurse said, "Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" We (Adri and I) said, "Yes." She then said, "It's a boy." That is when Adri said, "How sure are you, statistically speaking?" She said, "Honey, 100%. Little girls don't have scrotums and penis'." Adam says, "Right on nurse lady! Right on!" We are both (Adri and I) very happy.
My son's name will be Owen Gregory Thomas. Owen, because my wife has liked it for quite some time, Gregory, for my father-in-law, and Thomas...well...you get it I'm sure. Anyway, now I really appreciate hearing Guns N' Roses, "Sweet Child of Mine" at work each day. I'm so pumped to see daddy's little fella.
Owen, God willing, will make his debut August 31. I can't wait!

Pics are forthcoming!

5 Comments:

Blogger T. Baylor said...

I thought for sure that the name Owen was for John Owen -- but clearly you are not that sweet.

5:57 PM  
Blogger jeileenbaylor said...

We are very excited for you both! I was so excited when Adrianne told me that it was a boy...I said, "Oh my
another little Adam running around"... Crazy!
Best wishes to you all...
p.s. I am really trying to work out that GCA baby shower for you all... you'll love it!

7:11 PM  
Blogger smlogan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:50 PM  
Blogger smlogan said...

baylor beat me to it.
that's exactly what i was going to say.

congrats again (and thanks for clarifying - both times - that the 'we' in your post is "adri and i").

you bonehead...
leave a little to the imagination.

7:50 PM

7:55 PM  
Blogger James Gordon said...

AT,
I know what you mean about the work at day school at night situation. Thirty hours a week and nineteen credits sucks at times. I just listened a Matt Chandler, a young Pastor from Texas, the other day talk about how he often wishes that he had a job where he did not have to think so much. He said that he wishes he could just nail crap. No thinking, just nailing crap. The funny thing is, I am saying that I wish I could not nail crap and just thinking. No nailing crap, just thinking. Anyway, I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

In Christ,
James

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home