Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bio Fuel Conspiracy

I am not traditionally a "conspiracy theorist" per se, but I am beginning to have my senses tingle a bit. I am, as most people, beginning to be annoyed with the sudden spike in gas costs. There are just too many elements converging all at once for my sensitivities. Notice, all the present talk and cultural obsessions are driven by the governments assessment of "global warming" (Al Gore), and the governments solution is "bio-fuel" (ethanol). Thus, the government decides to fund (with tax payers dollars) farms that will grow corn for fuel. Unfortunately for them not many people are buying cars that drive on ethanol. So, what do they do next? They are stuck investing money into a product that is expensive to make and drives the prices of many goods and services up in other areas, such as groceries and restaurants, making it hard on everyday people to function. Well, the solution is to drive up cost of fuel. If fuel costs rise and enough media push the need for bio fuel, acting as though it is the only answer, then people will buy it! They keep spreading out the recession word about the economy right up the cusp of talking about fuel prices which then naturally leads people to look for answers. The answer according to the media, Al Gore, and a host of liberals is Ethanol!
So you tell me, is the extended raising of gas prices working in tandem with the push for bio fuels? And if so does that mean that we are being manipulated by the powers that be (once again) in order to accomplish their goals? Is the government in bed with the Gas industry?

Food for thought.

3 Comments:

Blogger smlogan said...

WHAT?!?
HUH???

baylor - are you reading this?
gordon - i told you he was nuts.

thomas - just tell me which graeme goldsworthy book planted these suspicious thoughts in your feeble mind?

gore has met his pyschotic match...

8:07 PM  
Blogger adam said...

Hey, I don't know maybe its this Michigan air I'm breathing? Or perhaps I'm on to something and you work for the Man also? Are you in on it?
By the way, I like the movie conspiracy theory.
I'll give you an update after my next militia meeting Leader John Boy will fill me in on the latest government movements.

6:13 AM  
Blogger smlogan said...

i'm not, but baylor is...
he's been preaching to me about energy-saving light bulbs for years. i told him: chill on that, gore.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home