Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Office - 1 Hour Special


As noted in the subtitle of this blog, The Office has a special place of interest for me. I must say that I have been mostly disappointed with this season, but nonetheless the show continues to be quite funny. Tonight The Office will be on for a 1 hour Christmas special. I have no way of knowing if it will be really funny or not but I would be willing to suggest that it will be. Last years Christmas party was absolutely hilarious.
This is a picture of when Michael received an oven-mit during gift exchange. He hated it and publically complained about how stupid it was and how that anyone who would give this as a gift to someone else is stupid. However, there was something like a 10 dollar gift limit, but of course Michael spent something like $400.00 on a video iPod. I mean, this guy is obnoxious and you will be worse off if you don't take the time to see it yourself tonight at 8:00pm on NBC.

6 Comments:

Blogger G. A. Dietrich said...

Yo! I'll have it on the big screen, so bring the wife and kids!

D

5:57 AM  
Blogger Garrett said...

I've got my vcr timer set. Can't wait to get home from work!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Jake B. said...

that shows not even funny!

7:11 AM  
Blogger smlogan said...

quoting schroot, "it's a Christmas miracle..."

9:44 PM  
Blogger adam said...

Again, the show has some off color humor at times, but then again it tends to redeem itself with the absolutely insane comments and emotions.

I love how it takes on social taboos and mocks them. How it is though that that program does not have the NAACP all over it?

6:55 AM  
Blogger Garrett said...

Especially after that comment about how "all waitresses look the same". Just imagine all those offended waitresses.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home