Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

I wish I had a pair of these glasses for tonight. I have yet to go to New York City for New Years Rockin' Eve, perhaps I am not cool enough (young, hip etc.) to hang out there anyway. I enjoy getting together with friends though and going out for dinner and a movie.

Anyway, tonight remember that although it is CERTAINLY true that it was "for freedom that Christ set us free" (Gal 5:1) also remember to enjoy your freedom with the goal of demonstrating to others that it is for Christ's sake ALWAYS that you enjoy your freedom. Enjoy your freedom in such a way as to serve the supremecy of Christ and to make others glad in him.

On that note, "Cheers!" and a Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger G. A. Dietrich said...

Yo, guy...what are you doing to celebrate? We got a little something planned down here at the Grove, so swing on over!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home