Monday, April 03, 2006

For all of you out there that appreciate good sarcastic dry humor the office BBC edition might be just what your looking for. However, it is a bit more off-color than its American counterpart in some spots. I rented it, so I did not have time to watch all of the episodes for season one, but what I saw I liked. The main boss in the English version is halarious! If you rent it make sure that you watch Episode 4 on season 1. It is sure to make you laugh! The boss revisits his rock and roll days in the office and it is completely obnoxious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Bruno said...

AT,
I'll have to check out the BBC version. Katie and I are big fans of the American version of The Office. Its one of the fews shows I try to watch regularly.
crb

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home